Thursday 21 January 2010

Some More Changes to the Labels...

Firstly, I would like to say a welcome to this blog, and I hope you find some or all the content here, to be genuinely helpful and interesting. Expect videos and posts to come on a daily basis, right now, I'm usually doing 2 a day, but would like to increase that to 3 or more. It can be seen as an alternative service for nostalgia on Youtube, but you may also like the reading. I hope the genre colour-code works for you too.

I also hope to post more non-video posts, more like articles, just right now thinking of some good ideas for articles. I have one already based on what does actually annoy me about Youtube, nostalgia-related. I'll reveal all in a later post.

I was unable to post for a few days this month though, as I had some computer problems.

Now that the genres are bulked up a little, I've re-organised the list, to make it less hassle to scroll through, as it will be massive eventually, with all those TV programmes. The most important and posted sections are at the top.

Changes to the Labels yet again: I'll be going through the older posts, and you'll be able to search this blog's posts not only through the decades, years and genres, but through the TV channels, they were shown on, unless they're VHS releases. So we'll have BBC (BBC 1 & 2 merged), ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 (has no clips yet) and also Sky, not really important right now to have "Sky One, Sports" but for "Sky News", yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment